Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Designer studying LEED

Hello Fellow Designers!

Hope you are holding up in all this snow! The good news is that our Dairy Queen in Park Ridge which closes for the winter every year will be reopening this Saturday for the season! I don’t know if I’ll be ready for ice cream or not, but it sure is a good sign that spring is on its way.

I am studying for the LEED exam and plan to take it this spring. If any of you are interested in studying together, please let me know and I can host study sessions here at my design studio in Park Ridge.

See below for info on an upcoming event that I am hosting here. We’re using this event as a marketing event but you can come and meet the professional organizer that I recommend as well as learn about the green cleaning supplies I promote. I am happy to talk with any of you over coffee before or after this event about the great opportunity for add-on business if you decide to sell GREEN cleaning supplies to your clients. I’ve found this to be a PERFECT match for interior designers!!!


We have an exciting event coming up and I wanted to invite you! It’s called The Real Dirt on Being Clean and Organized!

Professional Organizer, Amber Kostelny-Cussen and Interior Designer, Hilary Sopata will be providing ideas on getting organized and spring cleaning. Learn about environmentally friendly cleaning supplies and get professional organizational advice while socializing over a chocolate bar!

The Real Dirt on Being Clean and Organized will be held on March 13 at Interior Visions Designs, 520 Devon Avenue, in Park Ridge, from 6:30 – 9:00 p.m. Presentation will begin at 7:00 p.m.
The event is complimentary but spots are limited and reservations are required to attend. Residents are invited to RSVP by calling Melissa at (847) 825-0450 or by emailing info@interiorvisionsdesigns.com.

I hope to see you here! Please bring a friend or two and pass this e-mail along to others who may be interested!


Also, check out our client’s website: www.dasfoods.com for French Salted Caramels! We are so excited to see people we’ve gotten to know through interior design become personally successful in their own business!!! We will have some for sampling at the event.


Make it a phenomenal day!

Hilary Sopata, ASID
Registered Interior Designer
NCIDQ Cert. No. 016619
ASID Illinois Chapter President-Elect

interior visions designs, inc.
520 Devon Avenue
Park Ridge, IL 60068
847.825.0450

No comments: