Friday, January 28, 2011

New to the Showroom in January

By: Andrea Schuch
January is not always an exciting month in design. Clients and designers are winding down from the holidays. We haven't received in but a few new accessories so what can I tell you about this week? This GREAT new collection of trims from Fabricut. The collection is called Jeweled Obsession, what can I say, I'm OBSESSED! Even the picture to the left is so unique that it has to catch my eye, and hopefully yours! Not pictured in this photo is the beaded cord Preville - it is so darling and would add the perfect amount of jazzing up! As of today, the pictures of the trims in this collection are not up on Fabricut's website yet, so I guess you'll all have to trek in to see us and the trims. The book is over in the trim cabinet by Beacon Hill with a bright NEW tag on it.

When talking with the memo room about this trim collection, they mentioned the new Philip Gorrivan II collection from Highland Court that just walked through the back door! There are amazing patterns, specifically pattern 190095H (shown below in Blush 124). This adorable dot pattern makes me mad I don't have a little girl's room to decorate. It comes in a blue as well but I just think it might be too "girly" for my boys! The picture on the right shows several of the patterns from the collection. Be sure to hop on Highland Court's webiste or jump on in the showroom to check out this great collection.

No comments: