Friday, September 23, 2011

New Items in the Showroom in September

By: Andrea Schuch
As I'm sitting here thinking I have no new items to show you this month when tons of new things walk through the door! We have new tables, new artwork, new accessories and new florals and greenery! What more could you ask for? Oh, and a spectacular new trim book!
Every time I walk through the showroom I see something new and exciting, mostly because we moved EVERYTHING around. All the fabrics are in new places which makes my walk from the front desk to the office very exciting looking at bright pink fabrics instead of the dreary browns and blacks. And then I turn the corner to go to the Beacon Hill and S. Harris fabrics and there is this amazing new trim collection hanging from Highland Court. I may be stealing Vicki's thunder here because I noticed she took a picture of this but I beat her to it so here it is! The beaded trims are awesome and very unique, the tapes are one-of-a-kind - some that look similar to an animal print.



New tables from both Duralee and Superior - The Superior tables are being unpacked as we speak so you will have to come see those. The Duralee tables arrived a week ago and look stunning. Their case pieces tend to lean towards transitional but always seem like they could fit in any decor.





My favorite thing that just arrived yesterday is this beautiful floral. I suppose the new in thing for florals is to have bling and this one certainly has that! From far away, you can see the sparkle - up close you see the little glass flowers that provide that sparkle. It is definitely one to look at, among all the others that have arrived. The fall colors have arrived in the showroom and it almost makes me excited about fall, if only the weather would be warmer for just a little bit longer...


And last, all the new artwork that was just unpacked today. Over 20 pieces! Be sure to take a look around on your next visit but here is a sneak peek!
 


No comments: